In this section

Re-Entry (Refresher) Program

If you are a Canadian-educated nurse (CEN) who wishes to re-enter nursing practice you may be interested in an RN Re-Entry (Refresher) Program.

CRNMPEI may determine that you need to complete a Competency Assessment and/or an RN Bridging/Re-Entry Program in order to return to practice. If so, we will refer you to the Registered Nurse Professional Development Centre (RNPDC).

The Canadian-educated nurse will need to apply to RNPDC to complete a competency assessment and/or to enroll in the RN Bridging/Re-Entry Program.

For funding opportunities, contact the Government of Prince Edward Island at

Scroll to Top